What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for distributing and aggregating Web content (such as news headlines). Using RSS, Web content providers can easily create and disseminate feeds of data that include, for example, news links, headlines, and summaries. Subscribe to all your favorite RSS feeds with Oil & Gas News feed.
1. Attribution: You must clearly attribute the information to Oil & Gas News Magazine. If you wish to use a different form of attribution, you must obtain separate explicit permission for the use of the material from Oil & Gas News Magazine.
2. Linking: You must provide links to www.oilandgasnewsonline.com for each item of content that you choose to display. You must, at a minimum, use the item link in such a manner that visitors to your site can click on the content of the feed to navigate to the target, either in the same window or in a new window.
3. Alteration: You may not alter the content of the feed, or fail to display part of the content. If you find errors, please notify Oil & Gas News Magazine of the error for corrections.
4. You may not use the feed on any site that displays pornographic material, exploits children, provides instruction on or promotes illegal activities, or is in any way misleading.
5. Right to Alter and Terminate Service: Oil & Gas News Magazine may restrict or terminate your access to this service at any time without liability.